Property Manager | Dale End
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Dale End is a charming holiday home superbly situated ideally for exploring the North York Moors National Park. Newly refurbished to the highest standard, the two-bedroom property is stylish and sleek yet still homely. Perfect for relaxing family holidays, breaks with friends, or couples’ adventures, Dale End is a true gem in North Yorkshire.
You’ll be welcomed into the charming and stylish living, kitchen and dining room when you enter the cottage. With a neutral colour palette and delightful soft furnishings, it has a traditional yet chic look. A modern, flat screen TV is mounted in the corner so you can relax on the sofa watching your favourite shows during your stay.
Like the rest of the cottage, the kitchen and dining area has been refurbished to the highest standard. With sleek cabinets and ultra-modern appliances, it is a truly luxurious space. The room features the oven, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster so...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Kirkbymoorside is a delightful market town located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Perfect for exploring the moors and the coastline, it’s a great base for exploring seaside spots such as Whitby, Scarborough and Robins Hood Bay. Kirkbymoorside attracts many art lovers as it has galleries, workshops and showrooms. There is also a fortnightly antique auction so if you love treasure hunting, this is definitely for you! You’ll also be able to enjoy a great selection of places to eat and drink throughout the town as it has vibrant restaurants and cafes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.