Property Manager | Driftwood
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal staycation, Driftwood provides a comfortable and homely place to stay in the heart of Beadnell. Sleeping up to seven guests, this private holiday home boasts private parking, and it’s just a short 5-minute walk to the beach. Ideal for family holidays, you’ll have full access to this dog friendly house which benefits from a living and dining room, modern kitchen, four bedrooms, large garden, a family bathroom, and a separate WC.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step into Driftwood. On the ground floor, you’ll find a roomy living and dining area with ample space for the whole family, as well as a kitchen.
The living room is home to two leather sofas, two coffee tables, flat screen TV, and an electric fireplace. The dining area can be found at the rear of the space and includes a spacious table with six comfy chairs to ensure you can dine in comfort throughout your stay at Driftwood.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Driftwood is located in Beadnell - a charming village right on the Northumberland coast. Ideal for seaside stays, the village is set at the end of a stunning stretch of sandy shores. At the North end of the bay is the harbour and to the South you’ll find huge sand dunes which go on for miles. Gather all of the family together to enjoy the renowned watersports on offer. From surfing and sailing to scuba diving and bodyboarding, you won’t get bored of things to do at Beadnell Bay! If you want to get active during your stay, Beadnell is also ideal for walking as it boasts great routes along the coastline with unrivalled views. You can also relax at one of the many restaurants on offer. At the Craster Arms you can enjoy a drink and food within a building which dates back to the 15th century. Beadnell is just four miles from Bamburgh so you can easily explore other areas within Northumberland during your stay. Here you can head to England’s most northerly land-based lighthouse where there are incredible views of the Holy Island. You can also visit Bamburgh Castle, a striking Grade I listed building which has stood on the Northumberland coastline for over 1,400 years. Known as one of the finest castles in the country, there is a wealth of history to uncover during your visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.