Property Manager | Garden Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Garden Cottage is located in the beautiful Gilesgate area of the cathedral city of Durham. This newly renovated semi-detached house sleeps up to four guests across two bedrooms and is a short distance from shops, bars and restaurants. Expertly designed, this dog friendly holiday home is perfect for those looking to enjoy the beauty of Durham and the North East. What’s more, private parking is also available!
With premium furniture, high quality finishes and colourful soft furnishings, Garden Cottage has beautiful interiors throughout. Guests have access to the full property including a living room, kitchen diner, sunroom, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a south facing garden.
Garden Cottage has a bright and spacious living room. Comfortable and welcoming, this space includes a sofa and two statement chairs. The perfect spot to unwind with your loved ones, you can turn on the flat screen TV and keep up with your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Garden Cottage is located in Gilesgate in the city of Durham in the North East, just a short walk from the city centre. There is a truly memorable scenic walk from Gilesgate into the city centre which takes you past the best view point in Durham. This amazing viewpoint is less than a mile from the property and from here, you’ll be able to see numerous iconic landmarks and attractions including Durham Cathedral, Durham Castle, the Bandstand, the River Wear, and Durham Viaduct. The walk is also wonderful for enjoying a variety of wildlife including otters, squirrels and kingfishers. Named ‘One of the Best Cities in the World to Visit in 2020’ by The Independent and voted ‘The Best City in the UK’ by Condé Nast’s traveller magazine readers, the beautiful city is packed with history and charm. It has the perfect blend of mediaeval heritage and a modern, vibrant feel. The cobbled streets are peppered with restaurants, bars, pubs and shops. Take a leisurely stroll near the River Wear which continues on past Durham Cathedral and the 900 year old Durham Castle. Durham Cathedral is an outstanding building originally constructed between 1093 and 1133. The Norman architecture is especially important as it is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale. You can climb the Tower’s 325 steps for incredible views of the city and countryside. If you’re a fan of Harry Potter, head to the Chapter House where they filmed one of the Hogwarts classrooms.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.