Property Manager | Beach Pad
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Look no further than the aptly named Beach Pad for exceptional sea views when holidaying in Whitby. A modern first floor apartment with private parking, the property sleeps up to four guests across two bedrooms and boasts an open plan living area along with a family bathroom. Located a short stroll from Whitby seafront, you are just moments from the beach and harbour so you’ll be ideally placed to explore everything the seaside town has to offer.
Beach Pad is a carefully designed first floor apartment with everything you could need for a lavish self-catering staycation in Whitby. Stylish and modern, it features an open plan kitchen, living and dining area where you can relax, socialise and get lost in the stunning sea views.
In the living area, you’ll find two comfy sofas and a flat screen Smart TV so it’s the perfect spot to retreat to after a fun-filled day in Whitby. Whilst in the living room, open up the bi-fold...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Beach Pad is located on the West Cliff on Argyle Road so you can expect beautiful sea views. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short stroll from the apartment and on Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.