Property Manager | No.8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled in the village of Witton Gilbert, a short distance from the centre of Durham, you’ll discover No.8. Sleeping up to four guests, this modern and homely holiday accommodation is ideal for those looking for a peaceful break. Benefitting from a spacious living room with a wood burning stove, fully equipped kitchen and dining room, two king size bedrooms and a family bathroom, No.8 is the perfect base when exploring County Durham.
As soon as you step inside No.8, you will feel right at home. It has recently been refurbished to a high standard and provides plenty of space. Perfect for couples or families looking for a getaway, this large end of terrace cottage is immaculately decorated and furnished throughout.
The neutral colour scheme gives the living room a light feel. Featuring a grey fabric two-seater sofa, tartan armchair, and two soft footstools, you can put your feet up and enjoy your favourite shows on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Witton Gilbert is a small village, located just a few miles from the centre of Durham. There are a selection of amenities close by including a small supermarket, a post office, a farm shop, two popular pubs and a pharmacy. There is a whole host of activities and things to see and do in the local area including Beamish Living Museum, Waldridge Fell SSSI Country Park, Ushaw Historic House and Gardens, Aldin Grange Lakes (which is great for fishing), Lanchester Valley Railway Path for walking and cycling, and Diggerland which is perfect for little ones! There are also lots of wonderful paths and walks around the village itself. The nearby Arnison Centre is also only a short drive away and contains major retail names such as M&S, NEXT and Sainsbury's. Named as ‘One of the Best Cities to Visit in 2020’, Durham is a beautiful and charming area within the North East. Known as the ‘perfect little city’, Durham has the best mix of everything and it all blends seamlessly. It retains its medieval heritage, but it also has a modern and vibrant twist. It boasts lush green landscapes, but it also has busy cobbled streets with independent shops, bars and restaurants. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1103 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.