Property Manager | Upleatham Street
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
If you’re looking for a family staycation or large group getaway on the North Yorkshire coast, look no further than Upleatham Street. Located a short walk from all that Saltburn has to offer, this modern, dog friendly holiday home sleeps up to ten guests across five bedrooms. You’ll have access to the full house during your stay including a stylish living room, open-plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms and an enclosed yard.
With high ceilings and premium fittings, Upleatham Street has a light and spacious feel. Located on a peaceful residential road, the property features stylish interiors and furnishings throughout.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a homely living room and a fully equipped kitchen diner. Featuring dark walls with wood panelling, the living room is cosy and relaxing. With two comfy sofas and a wall-mounted flat screen Smart TV, it’s the ideal spot to unwind after a fun-filled day at the beach.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Upleatham Street is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. It is only a short walk to the centre of town from Upleatham Street. Here you’ll find restaurants, cafes, bars and independent shops. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.