Property Manager | Dairy Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Dairy Cottage is a charming, Grade II listed holiday cottage that has recently been renovated to a very high standard. Many traditional features have been retained including the open stone fireplace with a log burning stove, beamed ceilings, and exposed stonework to create a cosy feel. Sleeping up to six guests and boasting three bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor, the property is suitable for everyone. Dairy Cottage is the perfect match for peaceful retreats with friends and family.
Dairy Cottage has striking interiors with beautiful furnishings and premium furniture, all in a tranquil setting in the heart of Teesdale. On the ground floor, you’ll find one spacious ensuite twin bedroom, as well as an open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
With a flat-screen TV and plenty of seating space, the living area is perfect for relaxing. Here you’ll find a log burning fireplace surrounded by beautiful, traditional...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Wodencroft Holiday Cottages are set in a magnificent, peaceful location in the heart of Teesdale between the villages of Cotherstone and Romaldkirk. With wonderful, breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside, and set on a riverside country estate, a relaxing getaway is guaranteed when staying on the site. An ideal base for walking and cycling trips, you’ll also have access to exclusive trout, salmon and grayling fishing on-site. Five miles away is the historic market town of Barnard Castle. Featured within the Guardian’s ‘10 of the UK’s best small towns’, there is something for everyone here. If you love to shop, the town has many antique shops so treasure seekers will be in their element. There are also lots of independent stores which you wouldn’t see on the average high street. Take your pick of restaurants, cafes and pubs which serve lovely home-made food. Barnard Castle is also known for its 12th century castle. The English Heritage property has great views over the Tees Gorge. You can try to spot Richard III’s boar emblem carved above the window in the inner ward or explore the sensory garden. A visit to The Bowes Museum is also recommended. Here you'll find outstanding collections of art, fashion and design, all house housed in a beautiful French-style public museum set in gardens and parkland.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.