Property Manager | Aidan Gardens
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Aidan Gardens is a new holiday home for 2023. Located in Durham, just a short distance from the A1, you are within easy reach of the city centre and all of the North East’s attractions which means you can enjoy the beauty of the area with little stress during your stay. Sleeping up to four guests, Aidan Gardens is the perfect place for the family to take a break from life and enjoy the buzz of Durham.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Fully equipped Kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Relaxing balcony
✔ Backyard - an open space on the property
✔ Free parking on premises
The ground floor at Aidan Gardens has a very modern open plan kitchen and dining area.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to make the most of your self-catering staycation in Durham.
The dining area can be...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located just two minutes from the A1, you’ll be able to explore the North East of England with ease when staying at Aidan Gardens. Named ‘One of the Best Cities to Visit in 2020’, Durham is a beautiful and charming area within the North East. Known as the ‘perfect little city’, Durham has the best mix of everything and it all blends seamlessly. It retains its mediaeval heritage but it also has a modern and vibrant twist. It boasts lush green landscapes but it also has busy cobbled streets with independent shops, bars and restaurants. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1903 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.