Property Manager | North Parade Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
If you’re looking for a comfortable stay in the coastal town of Whitley Bay, North Parade Apartment is a welcoming second floor loft apartment sleeping two guests. You’ll have full access to the apartment during your stay which includes an open plan living, kitchen and dining area, double bedroom and a shower room making it perfect for couples retreats and solo adventures. A short one minute walk from the beach, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy a coastal getaway at North Parade Apartment.
With sloped ceilings and a large window, the open plan living, kitchen and dining area is cosy and homely. Relax on the comfy sofa and turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy a night in front of the box or unwind with a good book. The dining area includes a round wooden table with two matching chairs; the perfect spot for enjoying a hearty meal with your loved one.
Beautifully designed, the kitchen has pink tiles, grey cupboards and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Whilst you’re visiting Whitley Bay, we’d recommend visiting the two miles of golden sands and taking a look at the incredible views of the coastline from the Victorian lighthouse on St Mary’s Island. North Parade Apartment is just a minute away from the North Sea. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, head to Spanish City where you’ll find a Renaissance-style hall transformed with a fish and chip restaurant, a traditional tearoom, a waffle and pancake house and a champagne bar inside. You’ll find yet another beautiful beach if you visit nearby Tynemouth during your stay. Enjoy relaxing walks along the seafront, amble along the promenade to the popular North Shields Fish Quay or explore the Blue Reef Aquarium.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.