Property Manager | Penrheol Farmhouse
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Located in the village of Llechfaen, four miles from Brecon, Penrheol Farmhouse is a spacious former farmhouse offering fantastic accommodation for families and groups of friends in the Brecon Beacons. Dating back to the 18th century, the farmhouse has been modernised and renovated to become a cosy and homely place to stay, while retaining its original charm. If you’re looking for a peaceful getaway for up to nine guests, and stunning views to go with it, this could be the perfect spot for you!
Penrheol Farmhouse is comfortably furnished with both antique and modern furnishings throughout. You’ll find oakwood parquet flooring and original artwork in all rooms when staying here.
The ground floor at the property is home to the living room and the kitchen diner.
The living room has a distinct look with a stone feature wall, log burning fireplace, a striped sofa, and three armchairs. Ideal for relaxing after a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Located in the pretty village of Llechfaen, Penrheol Farmhouse has plenty to offer right on your doorstep. Whether it’s hiking, cycling, bird watching or simply relaxing, Penrheol Farmhouse allows you to enjoy all of these activities. The excellent Three Horseshoes Inn in nearby Groesffordd offers a tasty menu and a pleasant dining experience so this is well worth a visit. The Brecon Beacons National Park is loved for its green open spaces which offer miles of stunning walking routes. The bustling market town of Brecon is located just under four miles away from Llechfaen. Home to independent shops and cafés, plenty of history, military connections and a beautiful cathedral, Brecon has plenty to offer visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.