Property Manager | Rockpools
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Rockpools is a two bedroom, two bathroom basement apartment located just moments from Scarborough Castle, one of North Yorkshire’s finest historic sites. This single storey apartment features a mix of modern and traditional interiors, with lots of personal touches to ensure a real sense of ‘home’. If you are looking for a comfortable, dog friendly stay in Scarborough with a whole host of amenities just a short walk away, Rockpools is a great option.
The living room at Rockpools is cosy and tastefully decorated. Perfect for quiet nights in and relaxing in front of the TV, you can spend quality time with your loved ones in this space.
Adjoined to the living room is the open plan kitchen diner. This spacious room is perfect for social cooking and enjoying meals during your stay. The grey shaker style kitchen is fully equipped with a wide range of appliances, cookware, dinnerware and glassware....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Rockpools is a great choice for dog owners as there are lovely walks nearby and lots of the local eateries which welcome well behaved pups. For children, there are lots of great days out including the North Yorkshire Water Park which has an inflatable obstacle course on the lake, as well as paddle boarding, kayaking, a climbing wall and even cycling and walking routes around the lake. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family too. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short 15 minute walk from the apartment where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. The seaside resorts of Filey, Flamborough Head, Bridlington and Scarborough are just a short drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.