Property Manager | Apartment 8, North Quay
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal staycation, Apartment 8 North Quay provides a comfortable and homely place to stay on Seaham seafront. Sleeping up to four guests, this holiday apartment boasts private parking for one vehicle and all the amenities you could need, whilst it is just a short walk to the beach. Ideal for small family holidays, you’ll have access to the full apartment which benefits from an open plan living, kitchen and dining room, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step into Apartment 8, North Quay. You’ll find a roomy open plan living, kitchen and dining area with ample space for all guests.
Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, you’ll have everything you could need to prepare and enjoy meals.
The apartment benefits from two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The first bedroom is home to a king size bed, and the second is a twin...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
North Quay Apartments are located directly on Seaham's sea front which is part of County Durham's Heritage Coast. You'll have a number of cafes and restaurants right on your doorstep, along with the Marina and beach. Seaham is a lively harbour town located on Durham’s Heritage Coast. You’ll be spoiled by brilliant views in the town, whether it be looking out to sea or admiring one of England’s oldest churches, St Mary’s. The sea front is home to ‘Tommy’ the World War I statue, as well as the heritage and lifeboat centre where George Elmy is on display all year round. Continue wandering along the sea front and you’ll find a whole host of bars, cafes and restaurants. The sandy North Beach is great for families as it has rock pools and an all-round inviting feel. With ice cream and souvenir stalls, fun is guaranteed in Seaham. If walking is your thing, begin by enjoying the views of Seaham Harbour before embarking on a hike along the coastal footpath where the views are to die for. For those into shopping, you can enjoy a day at The Metro Centre, Europe's largest indoor mall-style shopping centres, conveniently situated beside the A1 in Gateshead.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.