Property Manager | Chilton at Carlill House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Chilton at Carlill is a two bedroom ground floor apartment located on the west cliff in the seaside town of Whitby. This modern, family friendly property welcomes five guests across two bedrooms and features a large living and dining area, perfect for socialising with your loved ones. With the local amenities just moments from your door you can enjoy everything this bustling coastal town has to offer, with Chilton at Carlill as your base.
This two-bedroom apartment in Whitby is perfect for families, friends and anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing stay by the seaside. With sea views, spacious bedrooms and private parking this apartment is highly sought after. There are also plenty of amenities close by so that you can enjoy a day trip to town or a longer stay if you choose.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is perfect for enjoying time with your loved ones. With uninterrupted views of this delightful...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Set on the West side of Whitby you can expect exceptional views and a fabulous central location. Just a short walk along the promenade will bring you to the town centre. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks. Scaling Dam, conveniently located between Whitby and Guisborough, has access to walks, fishing and sailing lessons. Boat rides and fishing trips can also be found from Whitby harbour. Seasonal speed boat rides are also available in Scarborough. Whitby's Pannett Park is ideal for walks, and has children's play area and art gallery. Malton is a market town within easy reach of Whitby, which has earned a reputation as the 'food capital' of North Yorkshire. Also near Malton is Flamingo Land, a family theme park, while between Whitby and Malton is the village of Goathland where Heartbeat was filmed. York lies approximately 75 minutes away from Whitby by car. York offers a wide range of tourists attractions including the York Minster, the Shambles, York Dungeon, National Railway Museum and the renowned Betty's tearooms.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.