Property Manager | Sandling Court
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Located in Marton-in-Cleveland, Sandling Court is a homely place to stay when visiting the North East. With easy access to James Cook University Hospital and other key areas in Middlesbrough and nearby, the newly refurbished ground floor apartment is ideal for those travelling for work. It’s also a great base when visiting family and friends in the area.
The cosy living area features a comfy sofa, a relaxing armchair, a TV and an electric fireplace so you’ll have everything you could need to relax whether you’re visiting for business or leisure.
Sandling Court has a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare meals easily during your stay.
Head to the bedrooms and you’ll find two tranquil spaces. The main bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a wardrobe, as well as drawers so you’ll have plenty of storage space. Ideal for teenagers or a friend, the second bedroom has a single bed.
Also in Sandling...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Sandling Court is perfectly located for accessing main roads. It’s also a short drive from Middlesbrough town centre where you’ll find shops, restaurants and bars. With expert transport links the property is the ideal location if you are looking for a short term stay whilst travelling for business. The property is close to neighbouring towns Stockton-on-Tees and Darlington. It is also in the perfect location for exploring the North East Coast and the North Yorkshire countryside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.