Property Manager | Highfield
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Nestled in the quaint village of Newton-on-the-Moor near Alnwick, Highfield is a spacious holiday home sleeping up to 8 guests. The perfect base for families and older groups of friends to enjoy a staycation in Northumberland, you’ll have full access to the property during your stay which also includes free on site parking, WiFi, an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a large balcony on the first floor.
Highfield has a bright and welcoming living room. With four sofas and a flat screen TV, it’s a great place to unwind with your loved ones after a busy day exploring the area.
Traditional in style, there is a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily during your stay. Sharing this space is the dining area which includes a large wooden table and seating for up to 8.
The property has four bedrooms. There are three double bedrooms each with an ensuite shower...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Highfield is located in the quiet village of Newton-on-the-Moor, just 5 miles south of Alnwick. The village has beautiful views of the Northumberland Coast and the Cheviot Hills. The Cook and Barker Inn is located in the village which offers a bar and restaurant within walking distance to the property. If you’re looking for somewhere to relax and recharge your batteries, Newton-on-the-Moor is just the spot. With cobbled streets lined with independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, Alnwick has charisma and personality in abundance. If you’re a keen reader, head to the old railway station and you’ll find one of the UK’s largest second hand bookshops. As night falls, venture to one of the lively inns to enjoy live music. Alnwick also has some of the country’s top attractions including Alnwick Castle, which was the location for the famous Harry Potter film franchise. Discover a realm of adventure by taking on the Dragon Quest or complete broomstick training in the very spot where Harry Potter had his first flying lesson. Head to the Artisan Courtyard to have fun dressing up in medieval costumes and get a feel for 14th century life. You can also explore The Alnwick Garden where you’ll find 12 acres of magnificent gardens and the world’s largest treehouse restaurant.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.