Property Manager | Cheviot View
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Nestled in North Sunderland close to the charming village of Seahouses, Cheviot View is a striking holiday home with views in abundance. Sleeping up to 10 guests, this spacious 5-bedroom, detached house is perfect for family holidays or getaways with friends. The ideal staycation spot, you can spend quality time with the ones you love most whilst enjoying the stunning Northumberland coastline.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ High chair and Pack ‘n play/Travel crib
✔ Indoor fireplace
✔ Enclosed garden
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Washer and dryer
✔ Free parking on premises
Cheviot View is a detached property with beautiful rural surroundings and views. Boasting a bright sunroom, living and dining area, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a balcony and a patio with outdoor furniture, there is ample space for your whole party.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Cheviot View is located in North Sunderland, close to the seaside village of Seahouses. With a bustling harbour and a seaside holiday resort feel, Seahouses is packed with charisma. Treat the family to a game of crazy golf or go rock pooling. The charming village offers a whole host of tea rooms, restaurants, pubs and shops all within a 0.8 mile walk or drive so you won’t tire of things to do. If you like horse riding, there is a riding school close by and two incredible golf courses on the doorstep. Hop on one of the boat trips from Seahouses and take a journey to the Farne Islands. Just a couple of miles off the coast, this cluster of islands are one of the UK’s top wildlife experiences. It even has Sir David Attenborough’s stamp of approval as he declared it as his favourite place in the UK to see nature at its best. The Farne Islands are known for its birds with 23 different breeds spotted here, including colourful puffins and razorbills. If you’re lucky enough, you may even see a seal bobbing in the sea whilst you’re on the boat. Cheviot View is perfectly located for visiting the neighbouring town of Bamburgh. Known for it’s striking Grade I listed castle and its beautiful sandy shores, you’ll have lots to explore. 14 miles away is the medieval market town of Alnwick which features winding cobbled streets dotted with independent shops and bistros. Here you’ll also find the incredible Alnwick Castle, which was the setting for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter film franchise. It is also home to Alnwick Garden – the huge 12 acre gardens created by The Duchess of Northumberland.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.