Property Manager | Gardeners Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in Helperby in the heart of North Yorkshire, Gardeners Cottage is a relaxing retreat. This charming, historic holiday home sleeps six guests across three bedrooms. With beautiful surroundings of unspoiled landscapes and traditional towns and villages, it is the ideal place to recharge your batteries. Gardeners Cottage benefits from onsite private parking and a peaceful garden surrounding the property.
Gardeners Cottage has a cosy living area with a sofa, a flat screen TV and a log burner. The colour palette is neutral to create a truly relaxing space. Also sharing this space is the dining area where you can enjoy meals with your loved ones.
The kitchen is fully equipped so you can make the most of your self-catering stay. Featuring blue wooden cabinets and white worktops, it has a modern look.
Outside you’ll find a large patio with outdoor seating. Start your day with a morning coffee as you enjoy the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
If you like shopping, you can discover plenty of independent shops in the town of Boroughbridge, which is a short 15-minute drive away from Helperby. Head down to the Butter Market Museum along the cobbled streets and visit the pretty Hall Square. If you’re looking to simply explore the great outdoors during your visit, the A1(M) is a short drive from Helperby so towns and villages in the area are easily accessible. In Helperby itself you'll find a great village butcher selling local produce as well as two pubs, one with award winning food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.