Property Manager | The Lakehouse
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
With style and class in abundance, The Lakehouse is a stunning property on the outskirts of Whitby. Perfectly placed to explore the coast and countryside, this three story property is ideal for large family breaks or retreats with friends. Boasting an open plan kitchen and dining area, an extremely spacious living room, six bedrooms, and exquisite outdoor space, you’ll have full access to the property during your stay.
The Lakehouse has everything you could need and more for a coast and country getaway. The whole property has been expertly designed and styled with premium interiors.
The large living area is spacious and welcoming. With seating for all guests this area is perfect for socialising with your loved ones. A solid wood dining table sits directly behind the L-shape sofa your guests can unwind and dine in this relaxed space.
The kitchen is a social hub and features modern appliances and a wide...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Lakehouse situated on the Raithwaite Estate, Sandsend, located a just a 10-minute drive from the centre of Whitby so you’ll be within short distance of all that the town has to offer. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the historic streets in the town. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, mediaeval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.