Property Manager | The Parlour
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Parlour is a homely property with plenty of space. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, it could be the perfect place for friends or families to enjoy a country getaway in Northumberland. With private outdoor space and the added luxury of a hot tub you can enjoy fresh country air and al-fresco dining with your loved ones.
The Parlour is a tastefully decorated holiday home located in the quiet hamlet of Ingoe.
The living room is fully furnished with two sofas, matching armchairs and footstools, all positioned to enjoy socialising with your loved ones.
The Parlour’s kitchen has plenty of room for you to prepare and enjoy home cooked meals. It is fully equipped with everything you need, including an oven and grill, kettle, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, cutlery and dinnerware.
Each of the bedrooms has a super king-sized bed, all of which come with the plushest pillows and luscious bed linens...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Parlour is right in the middle of Northumberland’s magnificent countryside. It is roughly 10 minutes drive away from the National Trust’s Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens and the nearby village of Belsay itself, which sits right on the A696.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.