Property Manager | Priory Yard, Barnard Castle
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the popular market town of Barnard Castle, Priory Yard is a welcoming and homely place to stay. Sleeping up to 4 guests, it’s the ideal place for a family staycation or a getaway with friends. You’ll have full access to the property during your stay which includes an open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a garden with outdoor furniture.
Priory Yard is a stylish and modern two-bedroom holiday home situated in the market town of Barnard Castle. The property has been designed to an extremely high standard, features private parking and a well-manicured garden.
The open-plan living kitchen and dining area is perfect for relaxing with your loved ones or enjoying a home cooked meal. The kitchen is fully equipped for your self-catering stay and there is outdoor furniture so you can enjoy al-fresco dining in the warmer months.
After a day of exploring, you can get...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Priory Yard is located in the historic market town of Barnard Castle. Featured within the Guardian’s ‘10 of the UK’s best small towns’, there is something for everyone here. If you love to shop, the town has many antique shops so treasure seekers will be in their element. There are also lots of independent stores which you wouldn’t see on the average high street. Take your pick of restaurants, cafes and pubs which serve lovely home-made food. Barnard Castle is also known for its 12th century castle. The English Heritage property has great views over the Tees Gorge. You can try to spot Richard III’s boar emblem carved above the window in the inner ward or explore the sensory garden.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.