Property Manager | Rosemill
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Rosemill is a large property with plenty of style. Located on a terraced housing estate right on the doorstep of Whitby town centre, this property is perfect for those looking for a retreat by the sea. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, you’ll be ideally placed to enjoy the many attractions and eateries throughout Whitby. Sleeping up to ten guests across five beautiful bedrooms, and pet friendly for up to two dogs, Rosemill will provide memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Rosemill is a well designed property with everything you could need for a self-catering staycation in Whitby. Ultra stylish and modern, it features a kitchen, living and dining area where you can relax downstairs.
The property boasts five gorgeous bedrooms, two with king size beds, and three with two single beds each. Three bedrooms have a flat screen TV, providing the perfect space for some private relaxation whilst catching up on your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Rosemill is located close to Whitby town centre. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade are just a short walk from the property and on Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.