Property Manager | Shipwrights Eskape
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Shipwrights Eskape gives guests a modern first floor retreat in peaceful surroundings on the banks of the River Esk. Sleeping four guests, the apartment is ideal for families and friends after a getaway on the coast. The apartment has everything you need with an open-plan living and dining area, two bedrooms and allocated parking. The apartment is a paradise for those interested in boats and trains, with a view from the lounge across the river to the marina and the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
Shipwrights Eskape features an open-plan living and dining area, with a modern kitchen at the rear of this space. There is plenty of seating for you and your guests with two comfy blue sofas in front of a flat-screen Smart TV which has access to Freesat and apps such as Netflix, and a glass dining table with four seats being available for use during your stay. Guests can also enjoy looking out onto Whitby’s River Esk from the living space...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Shipwrights Eskape is located within the apartment block of Turnbull Court at Whitehall Landing. Whitby town centre is a short 18-minute walk from the block so you’ll be perfectly situated to explore the many restaurants, cafes and shops on the doorstep. Nestled on the east side of town, you'll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. The other side of Whitby is where you’ll find fun arcades and you’ll be able to sample the catch of the day in one of Whitby’s famous fish restaurants which line Pier Road. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade can also be found here so you can really make the most of your coastal escape. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.