Property Manager | Fairview House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Fairview House is located in the picturesque village of Ravenscar on the North Yorkshire coast. Located on the south side of Robin Hoods Bay, it’s in the perfect location for exploring the coast and enjoying the many walks on offer right from the front door. If you’re looking for impressive scenery, you’ll have the most incredible views of Robin Hood’s Bay and the North Sea during your stay here. Sleeping up to 10 guests, Fairview House is perfect for family holidays and getaways with friends.
Fairview House benefits from two cosy living rooms. Perfect for unwinding after a busy day exploring the coast, both rooms have sofas, TVs and beautiful views so you can really relax. There is a fully equipped kitchen diner where you can prepare and enjoy meals with your loved ones.
You’ll find one bedroom on the ground floor. This bedroom boasts a Super King bed and an en-suite shower room.
Upstairs on the first...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Fairview House is located in the coastal village of Ravenscar which is on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and National Trust area. Located right on the cliff above the Cinder Track, it's perfectly placed for walking and cycling. Due to the property’s location, there are so many famous walks for you to join such as the Lyke Wake Walk and The Cleveland Way which has incredible views. The village is a hive of thriving wildlife. If you don’t mind a bit of climbing, we’d recommend The Ravenscar Seal Colony. There are around 300 seals living at the foot of Ravenscar so it certainly is a sight to see! There is also plenty of birdlife too so if you like bird watching, the village is certainly a hub of activity. Ravenscar has a trust shop and cafe for you to enjoy during your stay. If you’re looking to relax, head to Stoupe Beck Sands. This small sandy beach forms part of Robin Hood’s Bay where you’ll find various shops, pubs, cafes. We’d recommend ordering fish and chips for a real seaside treat!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.