Property Manager | Cobblers Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sleeping up to 4 guests, Cobblers Cottage is a welcoming place to stay when holidaying in Whitby. Boasting beautiful views of the harbour, this dog friendly holiday home has everything you could need for a self-catering stay on the North Yorkshire coast. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, you won’t forget a seaside retreat in Whitby.
Cobblers Cottage has an open plan living and dining area where you can unwind during your stay. With a large corner sofa and a flat screen TV, it’s a cosy and homely space for all of the family.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily.
Upstairs on the first floor, you’ll find the master bedroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom features a double bed and ample storage space. Traditional in style, the bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
The second bedroom is located on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Cobblers Cottage is located on the East side of Whitby in the centre of town. You’ll find narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants just a short walk from the front door. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Walk over the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk and you’ll find yourself at the West side of town. It’s here you can discover cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants! Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.