Property Manager | Highfield House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
If you’re looking for a group getaway or family retreat, Highfield House is a beautiful holiday home on the North Yorkshire coast. Located outside of the hustle and bustle in a residential neighbourhood, Whitby town centre is just a short 5-minute drive from this brand new house. With four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, an open plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen and an enclosed garden, you’ll have ample space for your whole group.
Highfield House has a bright and spacious open plan living and dining area. The perfect place to socialize with your loved ones, you can relax on the luxurious corner sofa or enjoy meals together at the dining table. Patio doors open out into the garden where you’ll find outdoor seating for up to 8 people.
The fully equipped kitchen has modern appliances, cookware and utensils so you’ll have everything you could need to enjoy home cooked meals during your stay.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Set on the West side of Whitby outside of the hustle and bustle, Highfield House provides the best of both worlds. Just a short 5-minute drive will bring you to the town centre where you can explore cosy pubs, fun arcades and delicious restaurants. Take a stroll along the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff beach and try some local fish and chips. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.