Property Manager | Abbey Court Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Abbey Court Apartment is located in the centre of Whitby with the beach and harbour only a short walk from the apartment. Sleeping up to two guests, this is the perfect place for couples to escape for a break by the seaside. The modern and homely interiors create a welcoming space. From the outdoor terrace you can enjoy sea and abbey views or simply watch the world go by. Book your stay today and enjoy everything the bustling town of Whitby has to offer.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped Kitchen
✔ Relaxing balcony
✔ Refrigerator and Microwave
✔ Hair Dryer
Abbey Court Apartment has a bright and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining space.
LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN
With large windows, white walls and spotlights, the room has a modern and tranquil feel. The ideal place to relax after a day exploring Whitby, you can easily prepare meals...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a short walk from Abbey Court Apartment, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.