Property Manager | Lightkeeper’s Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Lightkeeper’s Cottage is a truly stunning property located in the heart of Whitby. Situated in a new development only a couple of minutes’ walk from the hustle and bustle, you are ideally placed to enjoy everything Whitby has to offer. The property sleeps up to five guests across three bedrooms making in the perfect holiday home for families and friends alike.
Lightkeeper’s Cottage has a welcoming and luxurious feel throughout. Head to the top floor and you’ll find the open plan kitchen, living and dining area. With skylight windows and patio doors, this space is bright and welcoming. The perfect spot for spending quality time with your loved ones, you can relax on the chaise lounge sofa and catch up on your favourite shows on the flat screen TV or enjoy a meal at the round dining table.
The cottage benefits from three spacious bedrooms - two kings and a single. Perfect for family stays, there is ample space for up to 5...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Lightkeeper's Cottage, so it’s ideal if you want to enjoy a break by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.