Property Manager | Great Habton Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Great Habton Cottage is a cosy holiday home located in the charming village of Great Habton, less than 6 miles from the popular market town of Malton. Sleeping up to five guests, this recently refurbished stone cottage has everything you could need for a relaxing retreat in the countryside.
With two double bedrooms, a homely living room complete with a log burner and a spacious open plan kitchen diner featuring modern appliances, Great Habton Cottage is perfect for the whole family.
With exposed beams and a low ceiling, the living room has a traditional cosy cottage feel. The perfect place to retreat to after a day of exploring the local area, you can fire up the wood burning stove and enjoy a night in with your loved ones. Relax on one of the comfy sofas and turn on the large LCD smart TV which has easy access to services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime. You can also bring your favourite films with you and watch them...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Great Habton is a quiet countryside village just 6 miles from the bustling market town of Malton. Perfect for walks and cycling, you’ll have access to beautiful North Yorkshire countryside and great links to neighbouring areas. There is a local pub just a two minute walk from the cottage where you can enjoy meals and drinks during your stay. Families will love the popular tourist spots nearby such as Flamingo Land theme park which is a short 5 minute drive away and the North York Moors Steam Railway which can be reached in 15 minutes by car. If you’re looking for an adventure, Dalby Forest is 35 minutes away where you can experience adventure trails and the Go Ape course. We’d recommend visiting the pretty market town of Malton, located on the north of the River Derwent. With an exceptional foodie community, an abundance of shops, restaurants and cafes, stunning countryside surrounding the area, Malton is ideal for days out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.