Property Manager | Tenby Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Tenby Cottage is a beautiful holiday home with plenty of charm. Sleeping up to 6 guests across 3 delightful bedrooms, the cottage is perfect for family staycations and getaways with friends. If you’re looking for a self-catering retreat on the coast, look no further than Tenby Cottage.
Spread across three floors, Tenby Cottage has a living room, open plan kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Beautifully decorated, there is a charming and homely feel which flows throughout the cottage.
Head to the living room and you’ll find a truly cosy space. With a log burning fire, flat screen TV and two sofas, this is the ideal spot to snuggle up with your loved ones and enjoy a night in front of the box. In keeping with the style of the cottage, this room has a light colour scheme with washes of baby blue and teal.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is a mix of modern and traditional. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Set on the West side of Whitby, Tenby Cottage House is just a short 10-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and even more fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.