Property Manager | Caedmon House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Caedmon House is a stunning holiday home located in the grounds of Whitby Abbey, with sea views, and recently refurbished to an exceptional standard. Named after the earliest known English poet who was born in Whitby, this charming property is packed with history, and boasts panoramic views of the town, harbour and coastline. Sleeping up to six guests, Caedmon Prospect is the perfect place for families and friends to enjoy a relaxing retreat on the coast.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV with standard cable
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Backyard - open space on the property
✔ Ensuite bathroom
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Free parking on premises
Recently refurbished to the highest standard, Caedmon House is a stunning property with style in abundance. Sleeping up to 6 guests across three spacious bedrooms, this gorgeous...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Caedmon House is located on the East Cliff near the incredible Whitby Abbey. To get to the property, you pass through the grounds of the beautiful Grade II listed Abbey House, which was originally a monastic building until it was granted to the Cholmley family in 1541. You’ll be amongst plenty of history. Whitby Abbey was originally a 7th-century monastery and it even went on to inspire Bram Stoker’s famous gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Below, the East side of town is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Head over the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk and you’ll find yourself on the West side of Whitby. Continue to Pier Road and you’ll find more cosy pubs and restaurants as well as fun arcades. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.