Spacious vacation home with relaxation area
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Escape to this large vacation rental in Westende, just minutes from shops, restaurants, and the beach. Enjoy a living room with a terrace, a relaxing sauna and entertainment area, four bedrooms for seven guests, three bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a spacious dining area. Outside, unwind on the terrace and sun loungers. Book now for an unforgettable vacation!
Escape to the perfect vacation retreat in Westende! This large and inviting house is the ideal destination for your next getaway. With its convenient location near stores, restaurants, and just a short 8-minute stroll to the beautiful beach, you’ll have everything you need for a memorable stay.
Step inside and be greeted by the cozy and characterful living room, flooded with natural light and an adjoining terrace. It’s the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the pleasant surroundings. Looking for more relaxation options? Head to the common room, where you’ll find a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Westende is known for its diversity. The town is perfect for families. In addition to the pleasant sandy beach, the various sports facilities can be used. There is an entertainment program for the whole family. This makes Westende one of the best destinations along the Belgian coast. It is suitable for both short and long stays. Westende is a seaside resort without unnecessary fuss. Yet it is a typical seaside resort where families can enjoy their holidays. A perfect destination for families who opt for an ordinary beach holiday. The Flemish culture will satisfy your desires. Middelkerke is partly located in dunes and polders. It has sandy beaches of approximately 9 kilometers in length, which are connected by a promenade. The polder is perfect for people who love nature, sea, architecture and local gastronomy. Furthermore, there are many activities in July and August, which are organized by enthusiastic sports instructors. People who prefer not to lie on the beach all day can play beach volleyball, beach soccer and many other sports. Most activities are free! If you walk through Meeuwenlaan, Duinenlaan, Arendlaan and Portiekenlaan, you can see that Westende was once a coastal town for the upper class. A few authentic villas in a row invite you to take a short walk. Enthusiasts can therefore fully enjoy the specific flora and fauna that belong to the dune landscape. Peace, space and dunes make Westende the perfect area for people who appreciate nature. It is a seaside resort pur sang, where families are pampered and captivated. That is why this quiet town has many campsites, and numerous apartments and hotels. This flat land was reclaimed from the sea many centuries ago. Buildings can only be found behind the Koninklijkebaan, the road that connects several coastal areas. Highlights: Westende offers its guests a friendly atmosphere, where everyone can have a great time. In addition to the gastronomy and sports activities for adults, there is also an extensive entertainment program for children. During the holidays there is an entertainment program and there are playgrounds, skateboard and mini golf facilities. Of course there is no lack of culture in the Westende area. For example Villa les Zéphyrs, which shows you how a family lived along the coast in the early 1930s. In addition, Middelkerke owns many pieces of visual art. Another place that should be on your list is the casino of Middelkerke, whose terrace offers you a fascinating panorama of the sea and is built in Norman style. The casino often entertains its guests with musical and cultural performances. You can play roulette, black jack, poker and stud poker at different tables. Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Knokke-Heist or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long walk on the beach is the way to completely unwind. Westende is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “westende” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay:
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out, unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere, unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters such as use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc. that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal, and undertakes to follow any instruction given during the stay.
- ,Start: 22:00, End: 10:00