Lovely apartment with lateral sea view
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this lovely apartment with lateral sea view. Located in the beautiful center of De Panne, this is the perfect getaway for a relaxing stay with the entire family at the Belgian seaside. Besides its central location, the flat is also within walking distance of the sea.
This comfortable and spacious apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay. It is located on the second floor of a beautiful residence in the center of De Panne and has lateral sea view.
It offers sleeping accommodation for 6 guests. There are 3 spacious rooms and each room has twin beds (two single beds put together). All beds have single duvets. There is one bathroom which has been fully renovated with double sink and walk-in shower.
Besides a fully equipped kitchen, there’s a spacious living room with dining table and electric fireplace. On top of that, there’s a little balcony on the street side. Ideal for you to enjoy a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
De Panne is located close to the border with France in the southwest of the Belgian coast. De Panne is known for its extensive dunes, the widest beach on the Flemish coast and the pleasant city center. Above all, De Panne is the birthplace of sand yachting. The beach of De Panne is one of the widest on the Belgian coast. There is therefore enough space to lie on the beach, take a walk or practice one of the many sports activities available. The wide beach without breakwaters and with a minimal slope is ideal for small children. Other possibilities are a nice morning walk (possibly with your dog) or a nice ride on a horse. De Panne has more than 1000 hotel beds, 5000 apartments, 5 campsites and 2 bungalow parks. Despite the many luxurious and modern apartments, you can see that the city has developed in the Art Deco era. You can tell from the style of the local cottages that the town is close to the French border. The French bon vivan; is given a typical Flemish style. The Dumon area in particular is known for its monumental villas and guest houses. De Panne owes its name to a hollow in one of the many dunes. The unique landscape surrounds the busy place. The dune area around De Panne is said to be the largest dune area on the North Sea coast. This is probably correct, as De Panne owns a third of all dunes, including the widespread sand marshes called the Sahara, which are often used as a film landscape. Sights: Visitors to De Panne can enjoy the many possibilities (such as footpaths, sunbathing and the many sports facilities) not only during the summer. You can enjoy De Panne all year round, on the water or on land, from early in the morning until late at night. The enormous dunes, the extensive protected nature reserves, the many playgrounds (Plopsaland), the swimming pool and the traffic-free boulevard are all characteristics of De Panne. Ideal for a weekend away by the sea! Take a dip in the wonderful water world of Plopsaqua! Are you ready for a brand new adventure with Wickie the Viking? Then take a dip in the wonderful water world of Plopsaqua! Sail through a magical snowy landscape in the breathtaking whitewater river or discover the range of slides for young and old. Be surprised by the subtropical storm in the wave pool and then explore… Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Knokke-Heist or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long walk on the beach is the way to completely unwind. This city is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “Depanne” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00