Tosca - Lovely double room at ranch De Blauwe Zaal
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Welcome to this beautiful and cosy ranch where you can enjoy the panoramic farm landscapes located in the neighborhood of Bruges and picturesque Damme. This stunning place consists of 5 different rooms between which you can choose. Each room has a private bed and bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower. There is also a beautiful and spacious shared dining area with kitchen where you can meet other people. As cherry on the cake, there is also a cozy saloon where you can have a refreshing drink.
This room belongs to one of the four guest rooms within the guest house. There are three other rooms within the house. You can also use the common and well equipped kitchen. This is a cozy, stylishly decorated room with a double bed, bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. There is Wi-Fi in each room. Please note that there is no TV available in the room.
Please note that there is no TV available in the room. We accept bookings...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
A stone's throw from Bruges and Damme, surrounded by a beautiful polder landscape: De Blauwe Zaal is the ideal base for your vacation. From active to gastronomic, from relaxed to lively: there is something for everyone here. - Walking, cycling and horseback riding through the vast polder landscape - Guided tour & tasting at the vineyard - Bruges: more than an open-air museum - Boat trip on the Damse Vaart - Strolling through the picturesque streets of Damme - Getting a breath of fresh air at the Belgian coast - Bird watching in Het Zwin nature park Bruges is not just one of the gastronomic centers of Europe. Two renowned Bruges schools – Spermalie and Ter Groene Poorte – train culinary talent that is causing a furore internationally. The city is putting itself on the map with an impressive list of top restaurants. No fewer than 35 Bruges chefs receive a rating from Michelin, Gault & Millau and Bib Gourmand. Bruges residents like to drink a pint and the 500-year-old Café Vlissinghe with hundreds of beers on stock is a good example of this. The city can therefore boast of a few beers, which are brewed locally. Right in the historic city center you can visit the De Halve Maan brewery and the Bourgogne des Flandres brewery. De Halve Maan is a family business with a tradition of six generations of brewers since 1856. Here, among other things, the Brugse Zot, the official city beer, is brewed with passion. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitbruges” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.