Stylish City Getaway - Immerse Yourself in Luxury
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The best place to stay with your family. Stylish, modern and brand new fully furnished apartment.
On the first floor with balcony and beautiful relaxing garden view full of greenery.
All the Building’s Facilities from garden,gym,pool, and much more are all accessible by You!
- We provide car renting services, just ask us for a car!
- We provide airport shuttle upon your request for extra charge.
- Our apartments are cleaned with hotel standards
- Extra Inflatable Mattress can be provided for 30$/Stay
- Baby Crib can be provided for 30$/Stay
- To Park on Premises please send us the Plate Number to register it.
The area is well organized with multiple towers around you.
Walking distance from 212 Mall, which is an outlet mall, very famous in Istanbul.
Also Nurol Park is just behind us, where you can also do some shopping and enjoy their coffee shops and restaurants area.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Subject Matter of the Contract
- The subject matter of this Contract is to govern the reciprocal rights and obligations of the Parties regarding the renting of the property (the “Property”)
- The Tenant desires to rent the Property for a short term and pay the price thereof.
- The Landlord desires to grant the Tenant the possession of the Property in return of a price to be paid by the Tenant.
- 2. The Status of the Property
- The Parties herewith agree that the Tenant has reviewed and inspected the Property and agrees that the Property is in good condition, free from all kinds of defects and deficiencies, convenient for use.
- 3. The Violations of the Agreement
- The Tenant shall be in essential violation of this Contract and therefore the Contract shall be deemed to have been terminated without notice and without giving a proper time in the following instances:
- If the Tenant fails to pay any due Rental Amount,
- If the Tenant fails to pay any price arising out or in connection with this Contract on time,
- If the Tenant violates any clause or sub-clause of this Contract, provision of the Code of Obligation numbered 6098 or any relevant legislation including the legislation on neighborhood law,
- If the Tenant fails to use the Property with care,
- If the Tenants makes any innovation or change without the consent and knowledge of the Landlord,
- If the Tenant sublet the Property to any third parties without the consent and knowledge of the Landlord or let the third parties use the property except the Guests.
- If the Tenant has used the Property without pursuing the highest-level hygiene and highest-level of cleanliness or used the Property in abusive manners including but not limited to uttering loud noises, uttering noises at the midnight, or using the sonorous devices in the evenings and nights (e.g., using washing machine after 8 pm), giving off malodour, throwing rubbish at doorstep, etc.
- If the Guests or any third parties, either with or without the consent and knowledge of the Landlord, have carried out any of the above-given acts.
- If tenant fails to pay fines that may arise to his/her actions, such as throwing garbage in wrong places, losing or forgetting the keys of the apartment.
- The Tenant agrees to immediately evacuate the Property and return the Property as it was when handed over to the Tenant in cases of termination of the Contract based on the preceding article. The Tenant agrees that he/she will lose the Deposit in case such termination took place.
- All the information and document or reports produced or related to the this Contract or with the purpose of this Contract, images of and information about the Property and goods at the Property, this Contract and its annexes, commercial practices, methods, or any other kind of information and document, given by the Landlord to the tenant, or received by the Tenant either with or without the consent of the Landlord shall be regarded as confidential information ( “Confidential Information”)
- The Tenant agrees not to share any Confidential Information with anyone except as required for the performance of this Contract or by law.
- This provision shall survive the termination, due discharge and performance by the Parties of their obligations hereunder.
- 5.Governing Law
- This Contract and any related disputes or claims shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- 6. Dispute Resolution
- Any disputes arising out of, or in connection with the present Contract shall be finally settled before İstanbul Bakırköy Courts and enforcement offices.
- All the notices, notifications and other addresses for the communication are the addresses specified the Tenant's details when booking. All the notifications and deliveries to these addresses will be made by hand in return of an authorized signature or registered email, or upon the requirement of notifying the original copy at a later date with the electronical email.
- 8. Partial Nullity
- If any article in this Contract should partially or fully become null or void, the Parties to this Contract undertake to replace the nullified or void provision by an effective provision in similar purpose with such provision.
- 9. Relations of the Parties
- Parties agrees that their relation do not create relation of employment or partnership and shall not declare opposite to any third party. The Parties are free in their relation, and neither of the Parties is obliged to provide any document or information or contact details embraced by virtue of their own efforts once the Contract expires.
- 10. Assignments and Obligations
- The Tenant shall not assign, sublicense, delegate or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Contract without the prior written consent of Landlord. The Landlord shall be entitled to reject such request without showing any reason and paying any indemnification. The Landlord shall be able to assign this Contract freely with prior consent of the Tenant and without paying any compensation. The Tenant shall provide that any permitted assignment of this Contract by the Landlord shall be binding upon and enforceable by and against the Tenant, Tenant’s successors and assignees.