Property Manager - Stylish Trendy Apt
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Property Manager | Stylish Trendy Apt a luxe loft in the heart of Mexico City’s historic district. Combining modern comforts with local charm, the loft features a king bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and inviting décor. Step outside to explore iconic landmarks, vibrant markets, chic boutiques, and gourmet eateries. Property Manager is more than a place to sleep; it’s your urban sanctuary for an unforgettable city adventure.
Property Manager | Stylish Trendy Apt is a luxurious loft defined by its elegance and modern comforts. The open-concept space is highlighted by a plush king bed, seamlessly blending into a living area featuring a smart TV for your entertainment needs.
An intuitive smart lock ensures easy, secure access at all hours. The fully equipped kitchen is ready to handle any culinary challenge you might wish to take on, complete with modern appliances and all necessary cookware.
The bathroom echoes...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Centro neighborhood in Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City is a vibrant and bustling area that is rich in history, culture, and entertainment. These are some of the most interesting places you can visit while staying in José Azueta 31: -Palacio de Bellas Artes: One of the most iconic landmarks in the city, this beautiful building is home to a variety of art exhibitions, concerts, and other cultural events. -Alameda Central: A large and beautiful park in the heart of the city, perfect for relaxing, people-watching, or enjoying a picnic. -Zócalo: The main square of Mexico City, featuring beautiful architecture, historic buildings, and cultural events. -Templo Mayor: A fascinating archaeological site that was once the center of the Aztec empire, offering insight into the city's rich history. -Torre Latinoamericana: A skyscraper with a panoramic observation deck offering stunning views of the city. -Palacio Nacional: The presidential palace of Mexico, featuring stunning murals by Diego Rivera and other famous Mexican artists.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.