Property Manager | Pâl Lodge
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located close to the centre of Holmfirth, you’ll find Pâl Lodge. With stunning countryside views, this brand new apartment is perfect for a couples retreat. An ideal match for nature-lovers, keen walkers or those simply wanting a relaxed getaway, Pâl Lodge is sure to bring you tranquillity. Plus, the apartment is dog friendly too!
Recently built, this one-bedroom studio apartment is picture perfect.
In the living area, you’ll find beautiful modern features and gorgeous touches. Nature themed cushions sit on the comfy sofa. Spotlights and large glass doors create a bright and airy feel, while the neutral colour scheme helps to create a calming atmosphere. On the TV, you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports, in addition to all of the usual Freeview channels.
To the rear of the studio is the kitchen. This welcoming space has everything you could need for your stay, including a dishwasher, oven, fridge, kettle,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Pâl Lodge is located in the pretty town of Holmfirth. Popular with walkers and wildlife lovers alike, you won’t get bored of discovering new things. Pâl Lodge is just a five-minute walk away from the centre of town. If you like shopping, you can discover plenty of independent shops, antiques and markets which you won’t find on the normal High Street. For art lovers, The Art Market is a unique event featuring 100 artists and designer makers. If you’re looking to simply explore the great outdoors during your visit, the Penistone Line links stunning countryside between Huddersfield and Sheffield. The home of the popular show Last of the Summer Wine - you can expect gorgeous rolling hills and picturesque scenes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.