Crane Unit - 6
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Escape to Central Oregon with a stay at Crane Drive 17166. A gorgeous, custom-built log home situated on the banks of the Big Deschutes River. Just eight minutes away from the resort community of Sunriver and 25 minutes from Mt. Bachelor Ski Area, this location is perfect for skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, restaurants, shopping, and more.
Whether you want to fill your days with activities or simply relax with a good book on the sun deck as the river flows by, this vacation rental has it all. During the summer months, you can take a raft or canoe down the river, or explore world-class mountain biking, fishing, rafting, and hiking nearby. In the winter, you can easily access skiing at Mt. Bachelor, as well as snow play, sledding, and snowmobile parks.
• Private hot tub on the immense paver stone patio downstairs with pathway to the river
• Five bedrooms
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Stunning views of the Deschutes River. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Can float the river to Harper's Bridge from the back yard. You can also float to this home from another river access point.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours in Sunriver are from 10:00pm -7:00am. County ordinance does not allow over occupancy at any time due to fire code regulations. Please no loud music, it disturbs the neighbors.