Dream 5BD Villa for Families / Geneva Centre 14KM
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Live your dream holiday in this beautiful spacious villa located in calm and safe sourroundings in the heart of Veigy just outside Geneva. The villa is 300 m2 in two floors, with 5 separate bed rooms, 4 bath rooms, a large open kitchen with all facilities, 2 living rooms with luxury design for prestigious families, a very large private garden for relaxing in the outdoors, also equipped with BBQ aream, and plenty of space for kids to play."
"Feel like a family star in a quiet environment full of details, from double glass windows to oak parquet floor, steam oven, panoramic terrace to the garden, Nespresso machine, Washing Machine, High Definition Curved TV, Netflix subscription, Playstation PS4, office-ready room or dozen other details designed for great comfort.
The rooms distribution is the following:
Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, and a private...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Geneva City Center is 14KM or 20 min drive outside of traffic hours. What we love in Geneva is this urban nature. A walk along the lake, a ride on a boat and then a café on a terrace in the Old Town. The Rhône crossing the city, saying hi to the building with its crystal-clear water. Welcome to Geneva! The symbol of the «world’s smallest metropolis» is the “Jet d’eau” – a fountain with a 140-metre-high water jet at the periphery of Lake Geneva. Most of the large hotels and many restaurants are situated on the right-hand shore of the lake. The old town, the heart of Geneva with the shopping and business quarter, holds sway over the left-hand shore. It is dominated by St. Peter’s Cathedral, however the actual centre of the old town is the Place du Bourg-de-Four, which is the oldest square in the city. Quays, lakeside promenades, countless parks, lively side streets in the old town and elegant shops invite guests to stroll. One of the best-maintained streets is the Grand-Rue, where Jean-Jacques Rousseau was born. The «mouettes», a type of water taxi, enable crossings to be made from one lakeshore to the other, while larger vessels invite visitors to enjoy cruises on Lake Geneva. Geneva is Switzerland’s most international city, as it is where the European seat of the UNO is based. Even the International Red Cross directs its humanitarian campaigns from here. Besides being a congress city, Geneva is also a centre for culture and history, for trade fairs and exhibitions. The «Horloge Fleuri», the large flower clock in the “Jardin Anglais” (English Garden), is a world-renowned symbol of the Geneva watch industry. Culturally, this city on the westernmost fringe of Switzerland has much to offer. International artists perform in the Grand Théâtre and Geneva Opera House, and an extremely diverse range of museums such as the “Musée international de l'horlogerie”, a watch museum with a collection of jewellery watches and musical clocks, and the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, which provides an insight into the work of these humanitarian organisations, invite city guests to visit them. A rewarding excursion destination is Mont Salève, which is situated in neighboring France. The cableway lifts visitors to an altitude of 1100 metres in less than five minutes, giving rise to outstanding vistas across the city of Geneva, Lake Geneva, the chain of Alps, the Jura and Montblanc. Geneva lies idyllically between Alpine peaks and vineyards by the largest lake in Western Europe. LOCATION Airports: 20 km drive to Geneva International Airoport (GVA) 106 km drive to Chambery Airport (CMF) 209 km drive to Altiport Courchevel (CVF) Points of Interest: 70 km drive to Megève 186 km drive to Moûtiers 209 km drive to Courchevel 211 km drive to Golf Club Courchevel 221 km drive to Bellecôte Ski Access: 50 km drive to Morzine ski lifts 153 km drive to Ski service Verbier 203 km drive Méribel ski 153 km drive to Ski service Crans Montana
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,No Parties or Events Lost Keys Will Incur a Replacement Fee No Changing of Locks No Illegal Substances Remove Shoes When Inside Home No Eating or Drinking in the Bedrooms Furniture is Not to Be Re-Arranged No Smoking Check Out On Time Early Check-In or Late Check Out May Be Permitted upon request Guest Agrees To Pay for Damages Exceeding Deposit Be mindful to Garbage Disposal instructions Honour Noise Rules after 22h00 Respect Towels & Sheets Additional Cleaning is an Extra Charge No Pets Most Important Rule: Have Fun!