Cosy 3 bedrooms Townhouse Louvre & Champs-Elysees
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The Townhouse is located a few minutes walk from the the Louvre Museum and Champs Elysee. Welcome to your new Parisian home! A luxury and comfortable home, where you can rest after a long day discovering Paris. t’s a place where Parisian haute couture, art, and cuisine converge.. Located on the ground floor, the 1119 sqft apartment is composed of a bright living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets.
The apartment has:
- Living room with a sofa bed
- A dining area
- A fully equipped kitchen
Some information :
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with shower with toilet
- 1 separate toilet
The apartment is comfortable for 6 persons and a maximum of 8 persons.
-Bedroom 1 with a double mattress
-Bedroom 2 with a double mattress
-Bedroom 3 with a double mattress
- Living room with a convertible sofa bed for 2 people
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The neighborhood is known for its elegance and historical prominence. It is centrally located, making it easily accessible and well-connected to various parts of the city. Our apartment is ideally located in the prestigious neighborhood encompassing The Champs Elysées, The Tuileries Gardens and the Louvre. Just a short stroll away from the apartment, you'll be captivated by the enchanting beauty of the Tuileries Gardens originally designed in the 16th century by Queen Catherine de Medicis. In our vicinity, along Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, you'll find high-end boutiques, designer stores, and fashion houses, making it a prime destination for upscale shopping, With a short walk, you'll encounter the Elysée Palace, which serves as the official residence of the French President, ensuring that our neighborhood is exceptionally safe. The neighborhood's diverse dining scene offers everything from traditional Parisian bistros, fine dining restaurants to international cuisine. You will live 7 minutes walk from the Palais Garnier, 2 minutes walk from Place de la Madeleine and few minutes from the famous Galeries Lafayettes with all its luxury designer houses.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,Start: 9:00, End: 8:00