Property Manager | Sandside Beach House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the coastal town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Sandside Beach House is a stylish and modern holiday home on Marine Parade just a short walk from the golden sands. Sleeping up to 6 guests, it’s the perfect getaway for families and groups of friends. This dog friendly retreat boasts a patio with outdoor furniture, an open plan kitchen, living and dining space, two bedrooms and two bathrooms so you’ll have everything you could need for your staycation on the North Yorkshire coast.
Sandside Beach House has a welcoming and sophisticated open plan living area with two velvet sofas, a flat screen TV and a gas fire. The ideal spot to relax with your loved ones after a fun-filled day at the beach, you can cosy up and turn on the TV to keep up with your favourite shows.
Also sharing this space is the kitchen and dining area. Perfect for socialising, you can prepare and enjoy meals with your loved ones easily. Ultra sleek,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Sandside Beach House is located on Marine Parade in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located on the seafront close to Saltburn Cliff Lift and the Marine Pub in the heart of the town, the property is only a 5 minute walk to the town centre, Saltburn train station, the many restaurants, cafes and bars, and it’s only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The promenade has numerous shops, takeaways, cafes, restaurants, and the Pier’s amusement arcade for the kids. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.