Property Manager | Ropewalks Quarters III
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Perfectly located in the heart of Liverpool, Ropewalks Quarters III is just moments away from the city’s great shops, bars and restaurants. The Bridewell, an iconic pub converted from a Victorian police station, is only a minute’s walk away.
Newly refurbished to the highest standard, the apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen, comfy beds and modern bathrooms. Whether staying for business or leisure, Ropewalks Quarters III is the perfect base for you and your group!
Ropewalks Quarters III features a modern style with a grey and white interior, wooden laminated flooring and carpeted bedrooms. Boasting a stylish finish, you’ll be welcomed into a warm and inviting space.
The open-plan living area combines the lounge, dining and kitchen. The space is fully kitted with a dining table, a Smart TV and kitchen equipment such as a microwave, kettle, oven/hob, toaster, fridge and more. You’ll also find a Nespresso coffee...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The apartment is located in the neighbourhood known locally as the Ropewalks and is a buzzing area of the city centre awash with plenty of restaurants, shops and bars. Put simply, this is where most of the action takes place in Liverpool and you couldn't be better placed to enjoy it. You can stroll along the dock road and stop by 'OH ME OH MY', a beautiful rooftop terrace overlooking the waterfront. For all your shopping needs, Liverpool One is a minute walk away. Historic tourist spots such as St. Luke's Bombed Out Church and the 300 year old building, 'The Bluecoat' are in a short walking distance. Bold Place and Duke Street are just around the corner - best place to find variety of food stalls, shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs! Mathew street - one of Liverpool's main streets for some of the best bars such as the Cavern club where the Beatles played is only 8 minutes away. Castle Street is also just about 10 minutes away where you can find some best views of the Townhall, the Royal liver building and bars & restaurants such as Rudys' pizza! If you are in pursuit of some delicious restaurants close to the apt. check out the following: - Mowgli Street Food, Indian Cuisine with Vegan options. - Moose Coffee, Delicious Breakfast & Brunch. - Casa Italia, Italian Cuisine with warm atmosphere. - La Famiglia, for authentic Italian food! & so many more! The apartment building is quiet and only has a handful of quiet and respectful neighbours. We ask that all guests are the same back.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• We do not allow stag and hen nights in our property as it is in a residential building.
- • Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.