The Laurent: Vibrant & Near Beloved Dining Spots
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Embrace the colorful charm of our East Nashville townhouse, surrounded by scenic walking paths. Enjoy the convenience of a 2-car attached garage and a versatile murphy bed in the living space. The fully-outfitted kitchen invites culinary exploration. Just a short drive from Broadway and Germantown, city life and adventure awaits.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
-Streaming services including Hulu+, Disney+, and ESPN+
-Dedicated parking for 2 cars
-Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
2nd floor Bedroom 1: Two queen beds with full bath
2nd floor Bedroom 2: Two twin beds (trundle)
2nd floor bedroom 3: One king bed
Living room: One queen murphy bed
Indulge in the Culinary Delights of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
East Nashville is known as being a haven for artists, entrepreneurs, young professionals and families. In the epicenter of Nashville's finest and most innovative restaurants, cocktail bars and music venues, you'll ALWAYS have something to explore here! Some of our favorite spots in East Nashville include: -Pharmacy Burger: Arguably the best burger in Nashville -Pepperfire Hot Chicken: If you’re ready for some Nashville hot chicken you can find it here -Nomzilla Sushi Et Cetera: Casual spot for sushi and snacks, a local favorite -Mas Tacos: A true Nashville neighborhood gem, and a great place to hang out on a sunny day! -Dose Coffee: Do you need coffee like we need coffee? Because we need coffee, and it’s good here -Five Daughters Bakery: The 100 layer donut is a next-level pastry! -Rosepepper: This place is margarita heaven, and the lettered sign has become meme-famous!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00