Luxury Townhome w/Hot Tub, Walk to Gondola!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Nestled within Keystone’s River Run Village, this remarkable townhome exudes mountain sophistication. Embrace Colorado’s breathtaking beauty from the comfort of this beautifully designed retreat, equipped with a gourmet kitchen, cozy fireplaces, spacious living areas, and plush bedrooms. Enjoy the generous outdoor living spaces, savoring alpine sunsets or morning coffee vistas, all while being minutes away from Keystone’s legendary skiing and vibrant dining scene. #STR21-00540
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Children’s Play Area
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
River Run Townhomes Features River Run Townhomes is the newest development in Keystone. These luxury properties are high-end homes with features like wide-open layouts, roomy floorplans, 2-car garages, as well as multiple decks and outdoor patio areas that allow guests to enjoy the incredible 360 mountain views. Walk to the Slopes - River Run Townhome guests and owners will have the ability to walk to the Gondola in River Run Village or else hop on a seasonal shuttle to get to the Mountain House Base Area, with the bus stop located right in from of the complex. You are also located on the bike path, making it easy to hop on for a nice bike ride in the summer months! Amazing Amenities - Some of the units will feature private hot tubs, in addition to having access to the Dakota Lodge pool and hot tubs in the village. Most of the properties will have barbecue grills, vaulted ceilings, private garages, fireplaces, private laundry, and more. These properties are perfect for larger families and groups who want the convenience of being in River Run Village and a brand-new property! They are close to the village but offset on the outer edge so you don’t get all of the normal village noise. Slope and Mountain Views - These townhomes feature some of the best views of the slopes in Keystone, as well as views of the Gore Range and surrounding mountains. Quiet but Convenient - If you love the convenience of River Run, but are looking for something a little quieter- these townhomes are for you. They are still located within walking distance to River Run and the gondola, but since they are on the outer edge of the village, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.