Hale Keaka at Kukuiula
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of luxury at Hale Keaka at Kukuiula by Gather, a striking 6BR/6.5BA estate in Koloa, Hawaii, perfect for up to 14 guests seeking a sumptuous south shore Kauaʻi vacation.
Step into Hale Keaka at Kukuiula, a brand-new luxury estate harmoniously blending contemporary decor with breathtaking views of the ocean and golf course. This magnificent home, located in the heart of Koloa, offers an unparalleled vacation experience on the south shore of Kauaʻi.
As you enter, the grandeur of Hale Keaka at Kukuiula unfolds. The main dwelling, with its soaring ceilings and vast windows, invites the stunning Hawaiian landscape indoors. It features four luxurious bedrooms, each a sanctuary of comfort and style, alongside a state-of-the-art theater room and an engaging game room.
The heart of the home is the great room, where an ultra-modern kitchen meets an elegant dining area. The kitchen,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- RED SOIL:
- If you are not familiar with Kauai soil or “Red Dirt”, it does stain clothes and carpets - forever - and is almost impossible to remove once tracked in. Please make sure that before you enter the home your shoes are removed and any red dirt on your feet are cleaned. Removing shoes upon entering a home is a custom in Hawaii.