Property Manager | The Georgian Quarters at Bedford II
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Welcome to our Cosy 1 Bed Apartment in The Georgian Quarter of Liverpool!
A charming stay situated in the heart of the Georgian Quarter. This apartment is a perfect base for Couples looking to explore or visit Family and Friends as well as Corporate Guests visiting the city for business.
Enjoy 1 beautiful bedroom, a fully equipped open modern Kitchen and comfortable Living Area to rest and recoup.
*We kindly ask to make sure you read and understand our house rules before booking your stay*
Apartment Sleeps 3:
- Fitted with a large Smart TV
- The Sofa Bed can sleep 1 Guest or 2 Children. (up to 4 Guests in total)
- Also comes with a Desk which can be used for work or as a Dressing Table.
Bedroom - Fitted with a Double Bed for 2 Guests.
Kitchen - Fitted with Microwave, Kettle, Coffee Machine with Milk Frother, Oven, and so much...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
This Apartment is located in the heart of The Georgian Quarter, home to some of the most spectacular architecture in Liverpool! This beautiful base is a short walk from the City Centre, and even closer to some truly exciting places to visit such as the historic Liverpool Cathedrals and The Philharmonic Hall. Make sure to take a short walk to the lively Baltic Market which offers a range of tasty cuisines from a variety of local restaurants!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,To minimise disruption to our Neighbours & Guests, we kindly ask guests to follow the following house rules:
- •Stag, Hen or Party Groups are not allowed in our Apartments. Please be aware you may be asked to leave if found in violation of this rule with no refund given.
- • Key collection is from 15:00 unless the early collection is arranged before arrival. This will be subject to availability and charged at £20 per hour. This also applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10:00.
- • We are a non-smoking building. £250 will be charged if any signs of smoking are found following your stay within the flat. Please use the designated smoking area located at the back of the building and do not smoke in front of the building - Guests found doing so will be subject to a £100 charge.
- • Unfortunately reservations with large groups under the age of 25 will not be accepted.
- • Please make sure to return the parking permit into the flat upon check-out. Missing of parking permit can result in a deposit charge of £100.