Property Manager | The Waterfront Hideaway
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Our spacious and modern two-bedroom apartment offers a captivating view of the River Mersey and iconic Liverpool Waterfront Docks. Fully-furnished with two bathrooms and open-plan living and kitchen area, our apartment has all the essentials and more - your home away from home!
You couldn’t ask for a better location in the city centre - you’re a short stroll away from the Pier Head, Echo Arena, and the Albert Dock consisting of beautiful restaurants and wonderful nightlife, sights, and people!
Boasting lovely views of the Liverpool Docks, there is no better place to unwind after a busy day exploring the city. Step out into our spacious balcony to watch the beautiful sunset, enjoying pre-dinner aperitifs or a cup of specialty coffees with our Nespresso coffee machine.
Our apartment sleeps 6:
Open plan living/kitchen/dining room:
• Fitted with a comfy sofa bed that can sleep 2 guests.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
The apartment is located in central Liverpool, and close to all attractions and the best shopping centres. Pier Head is within 10 minutes walk away. You can stroll along the dock road and stop by 'OH ME OH MY', a beautiful rooftop terrace overlooking the waterfront. You can also make your way more central and just a 2 minute walk away from the apartment you can find the Everyman cinema, a luxurious hub for a great movie experience! For all your shopping needs, Liverpool One is a 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk away. If you are in pursuit of some delicious restaurants close to the apt. check out the following: - Mowgli Street Food, Indian Cuisine with Vegan options. - Moose Coffee, Delicious Breakfast & Brunch. - Casa Italia, Italian Cuisine with warm atmosphere. - La Famiglia, for authentic Italian food! & So many more! The neighbours are quiet and respectful, so we would appreciate if guests are the same in return.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• We do not allow stag and hen nights in our property as it is in a residential building.
- • Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.