Property Manager | The Georgian Quarters at Bedford I
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to our Stunning 1-Bed Apartment in Liverpool’s iconic Georgian Quarter.
This apartment is perfect for Couples, small families to explore the city or visit Family and Friends, and business guests here for work purposes. This spacious apartment features a double sofa bed in the living area, a well-equipped Kitchen and a comfortable Living Area to relax and recoup.
*We kindly ask you to make sure you read and understand our house rules before booking your stay*
Apartment Sleeps 4:
• Fitted with a large Smart TV that has aerial viewing
• The Sofa Bed can sleep 2 Guests. (up to 4 Guests in total)
• Fitted with a King size bed for 2 Guests.
• Comes with a Desk which can be utilised for work or as a Dressing Table.
• Equipped with a Microwave, Kettle, Nespresso Coffee Machine with Milk Frother, Oven,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
This apartment is within one of Liverpool's most iconic neighbourhoods, The Georgian Quarter which is well known for its top theatres and performance spaces. It is also only a short stroll from magnificent buildings such as The Liverpool Anglican Cathedral, Metropolitan Cathedral and The Philharmonic Hall. The outstanding location is perfect for those wanting to explore Liverpool's history whilst also being just a 10-minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in the City Centre. The apartment is close to many of Liverpool's finest restaurants, bars and cafés. Make sure you stop by the lively Baltic Market which offers a range of delicious cuisines from various local restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,To minimise disruption to our Neighbours & Guests, we kindly ask guests to follow the following house rules:
- •Stag, Hen or Party Groups are not allowed in our Apartments. Please be aware you may be asked to leave if found in violation of this rule with no refund given.
- • Key collection is from 15:00 unless the early collection is arranged before arrival. This will be subject to availability and charged at £20 per hour. This also applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10:00.
- • We are a non-smoking building. £250 will be charged if any signs of smoking are found following your stay within the flat. Please use the designated smoking area located at the back of the building and do not smoke in front of the building - Guests found doing so will be subject to a £100 charge.
- • Unfortunately reservations with large groups under the age of 25 will not be accepted.
- • Please make sure to return the parking permit into the flat upon check-out. Missing of parking permit can result in a deposit charge of £100.