Luxury Lake Maggiore villa with pool and gym
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This luxury Lake Maggiore villa is truly stunning. This 3 bedroom luxury villa in Italy boasts a private heated swimming pool and gymnasium. This luxury Lake Maggiore villa also enjoys phenomenal lake views. The villa is furnished throughout with designer pieces making it a really unique holiday rental for that ’extra special’ holiday.
This luxury Lake Maggiore villa was completely renovated in 2017 when it was furnished to an extremely high standard in a modern, contemporary style. The house is set over two levels and enjoys spectacular 180 degree views of Lake Maggiore.
On the ground floor of this luxury Lake Maggiore villa, there is a good sized master bedroom suite which boasts a separate living area and large double bed, ideally positioned to make the most of the spectacular views. This room is equipped with air conditioning. There is an adjacent bathroom with large walk in shower, bidet, sink and toilet. Doors...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
This luxury Lake Maggiore villa is located in a quiet, upmarket residential area on the hillside above Lake Maggiore. Suna is a small but charming lakeside town boasting a number of small shops and restaurants. It is possible to walk to the town in about 20 minutes. Please note that there isn't a boat stop in Suna so guests will need a car in order to get out and about during their stay. Alternatively, 10 minutes further on foot, guests will reach Pallanza where there is a boat stop as well as a number of additional restaurants and shops. The area surrounding this luxury Lake Maggiore villa is absolutely beautiful and the property provides a perfect base to visit towns such as Arona, Pallanza and Stresa. It's also a great base to visit the Borromean Islands. Isola Bella is beautiful and it's worth a trip to see its beautiful gardens and palace as well as the famous white peacocks. The property can also be used as a base to visit Lake Orta. CIR code 10307200100
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM