Catamount Lodge 409 - Luxury Slopeside 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This slopeside, top-floor residence features vaulted ceilings, a chef’s kitchen with upgraded Viking appliances, including a gas range, gas fireplace and washer/dryer. Guests will enjoy birds-eye Village and mountain views from the terrace as well as the convenience of staying in The Village at Northstar, steps from Northstar California ski resort, dining, shopping, skating, movies and more. Catamount and Big Horn Lodges are closest to the gondola.
Village at Northstar guests staying in a junior suite through four-bedroom residence receive complimentary parking for one vehicle. Additional parking is on a first-come, first-served basis when vehicles are on the property and are not guaranteed.
Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located at the base of Northstar ski area, The Village At Northstar includes an ice skating rink, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. A short drive from Truckee, CA, units in the village are perfect for ski-in/ski-out convenience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM. Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.