- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
This charming 3-BR, 2.5-BA townhome is just a 1/2-block from the city dock and is a luxurious vacation getaway in the heart of the historic district of Annapolis. Built in 1881, this townhome has been completely renovated, with beautiful wood floors, an open floor plan and every modern convenience.
Entertain in the open kitchen that flows seamlessly into the dining room and living room and out to the private back patio. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs, with sleeping for 5 in the 2 Queen beds and 1 Twin. The en-suite Queen bedroom also has private balcony. On the main level is room to sleep up to 2 adults or 4 more kids on the family and living room’s Queen sleeper sofas.
Take advantage of the rich culture, history, shopping and entertainment of Annapolis. The State Circle, the Annapolis Yacht Club and the Naval Academy are all within two blocks. Ego Alley and the historic William Paca, James Brice and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.